Flat Modular Line Cord
- Flat multi-conductor cables are used in applications where a low profile is required.
- This is often the case for under carpet installations.
- The Multi Core Flat Line product range is used to connect telephones, modems and emergency lighting. It can also be used for analogue intercom systems.
- Flat profiled cables can also be used for temporary installations where cabling thru the roof or wall space would be considered to expensive or difficult to implement.
- Datamaster flat cables are PVC insulated and PVC jacketed and come in 4, 6, 8 and 10 core versions.