Cat6 UTP Patch Cable 10m; ORANGE
- Ships from Warehouse
Datamaster® Cat6 UTP Ethernet Patch Cable
All Datamaster Network Patch Cables are Fluke® tested and are manufactured to exceed Australian standards.
ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6. TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 compliant
Cat6 standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet plus other network protocols that are backward compatible with Cat5/5e and Cat3 standards
- Made from 100% Oxygen-Free Copper
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- 4 twisted pairs (8 multi-strand connectors) T568A colour code
- RJ45-RJ45 connectors; high quality injection moulded for outstanding strain relief
- 50µm gold Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Snagless Boots
- Supplied in Datamaster Hang-cell bags
- 5-Year limited Warranty
Custom-made cables are our specialty from custom lengths & colours to customer branded printing, contact us to discuss your needs.