The Datamaster 2-port HDMI™ 4K switch lets you share a display or projector with two HDMI™-enabled video sources. The switch features two independent inputs that each support 4K resolution and 7.1 surround sound audio. You’ll be amazed at how this video switch maintains Ultra HD picture quality. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the switch is backward compatible with high-definition 1080p, you can rest assured any video source will look great in your digital signage application.
Enjoy hassle-free operation with three different switching modes:
- Supports manual switching.
- Remote control switching and automatic switching.
- Supports HDCP 2.2.
- Supports high Definition resolution 4K@60Hz and Full 3D
- Supports 600MHz/6.0Gbps per channel bandwidth (18Gbps all channels)
- Supports Consumer Electronics Control
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channels) deep colour
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital（including DTS-HD Master AudioTM and Dolby TrueHD
- Note: Dolby is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.