RG59 Composite Cable
- Composite cable allows you to send power and a video signal down just the one cable, saving installation time by fitting 1 cable instead of 2!
- Solid copper core to give maximum video quality on longer cable runs and is shielded with a glued foil sheath to protect against interference. The loose foil shorting to the centre-pin is also minimised.
- The aluminium wire shielding provides protection against interference.
- Power core of 14 x 0.20 stranded to prevent interruptions and are colour coded red 12V and black 0V to avoid any errors in connection.
- These power cores can also be used to run 24V AC.