Fibre Os1 Lc-Lc Single Mode Fibre Optic Network Cable Os1 Duplex Patch Lead 2m Yellow Duplex Singlemode - F1122-020
- Ships from Warehouse
The LC to LC Single-Mode Duplex Fiber Cable features 9/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel networks, with support for duplex single-mode applications.
This LC-LC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire - an ideal solution for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each Duplex 9/125 (OS1) Single-Mode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
- OM1, OM3, OM4 & OS1 optical fibre patch leads conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Duplex - aqua jacket zip cord multi-mode 50 / 125µm
- UL approved fiber optic cables