Cat5e Crossover Cable 20m; RED WITH BLUE BOOTS
Datamaster® Cat5e Crossover Patch Cable
All Datamaster Network Patch Cables are Fluke® tested and are manufactured to exceed Australian standards.
Datamaster's Patch Cable reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
Cat5e ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 100Mbps.
- Wiring is cross-over T568A to T568B
Used to daisy-chain switches/hubs
- Used for direct connection of two computer networks
- Red cord jacket with blue boots, to minimise the chance of confusion with straight-through cable
- Made from 100% Oxygen-Free Copper
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- 4 twisted pairs (multi-stranded) crossover colour code
- Red with blue boots
- RJ45-RJ45 with 50µm gold connectors & high quality injection moulded plugs for outstanding strain relief
- Snagless Boots
- Supplied in Datamaster hang-cell bags
- 5-Year limited Warranty
Custom-made cables are our specialty from custom lengths & colours to customer branded printing.